Fashionable Work Clothes Why Is It Almost Exclusively A Teenagers Market For Fashionable Clothes?

Why is it almost exclusively a teenagers market for fashionable clothes? - fashionable work clothes

I can not speak for the rest of the world, but Australia is increasingly difficult to dress, do not buy for young people. There are designer clothes for older women, but beyond the financial reach of most of us. No guarantee for success in the hope that someone will open stores at 40, but can not show as much meat as before, but want to go out of fashion. We have the money, but does not seem to be able to spend it.

4 comments:

M&Ms said...

It's called fast forward. (Buy more, more often, take more and more often). Young consumers are willing to spend disposable income on fashion, etc., can compromise on the quality and are well informed and care about trends. Hence the 21s provided, Zara and H & M in the world. It is recommended that large pieces, the longer if you do not like a slave to fashion or "cheap". But I understand what you say.

Dr Melissa said...

Why not try a store like Forever 21 The director of youth, but clothes are great. In the 30 years and I have been small. They have fashionable clothes that do not always show on the skin. In fact, they are copies of brand-name clothing. I think we should also try department stores like Macy's, have many clothes for their age group and market. I do not know live in Australia, but I'm sure there is a high-end department stores. Go to the Avenue of Saks and Neiman Marcus fifith and may be sold to the grid and clothes for their age group. Good luck!

the name's BECK <3 said...

because the young rock!

for the pursuit of happiness said...

I am a teenager, and I love shopping at H & M, forever21, Urban Outfitters Diesel

and if I buy something from Abercrombie & Fitch, I see someone else with him

Post a Comment