Uniform Sweaters Where To Get Cool School Uniform? (polos, Jackets/sweaters, Pants, Shorts, Skirts, Capris)?

Where to get cool school uniform? (polos, jackets/sweaters, pants, shorts, skirts, capris)? - uniform sweaters

Hi folks! ^ ^
I need a sweater or a jacket with my school uniform, and I know where to find a cool place! So please help!

And the red jacket / sweater was red. No design or colors.
And the blue jacket and a sweater should be dark blue.

I need to get the pole. Where can I find the kind of girl, cool, or a Pole? (White or red), and also, where can I get long-sleeved shirts?
The rest must be blue:
Where can I thin trousers? Although no jeans. Pants. For the uniform.

Where can I get good short films at home? The ones I had last year were around the waist and uncomfortable.

And cool skirts?

Pirates of comfort and freshness?

The names of all you know, please! And if you want, lowered the price!

6 comments:

Oreip said...

PopFashionStroe
http://www.popfashionstore.com

amanda said...

I do not know how much you are willing to spend, but I love J. workforce.

If you have a cashmere jacket - Wool / - About 78-115 lars doll.

Polos - Everywhere. Ralph Lauren and J. Crew, American Eagle, Hollister, etc.

Skinny trousers as strings - J.crew.

Take a look at Nordstrom. All of them. :]

courtyxo... said...

You could in Hollister poles, if left 2 are given the trademark of the gull. And for the pants, Hollister, Aeropostale, and has a bright pants.

jay jay said...

My advice would be Old Navy or Kohl's ... I still get ads for these two stores in my e-mail list uniforms!

Mee said...

Ambercrombie
Ambercrombie and Fitch
Hollister
Limited Too
The aim if u want it nice and cheap

Rochelle B said...

JC Penney and Sears.

Post a Comment