Table Tennis Clothing Help Me, Please!Job Abroad Decision!?

Help me, please!Job abroad decision!? - table tennis clothing

So I am currently an au pair abroad. Said before the arrival here, my host mother told me that he had a job to do, but it would not work hard (for ironing clothes for children, the table, put away the dishes, vacuuming. However, I have here, and things have itself was changed. Suddenly I was ironing clothes for the whole family (including underwear), a rake leaves around the garden, the large private garden (including the sidewalk is), and when she said "do not see anything too special to be cleaned needs. As is the case, many children have extracurricular activities (tennis, piano, swimming, drum lessons, etc. ...) So many days that I never interact with them, except as means of food. This, it is very difficult to teach English or learn to respect my authority.
However, the family is very nice to me and I feel like a part of the family. They paid for my language and I always their outings in the family. I received several job offers, but I'm not sure whether I should or stay with the family?

1 comments:

meesha said...

They seem to live a good family to have. Hard work, but perhaps if the family is nice to solve half the problem. You probably should give more time.

Post a Comment