Scrapbook Vendors I Would Like To Open A Scrapbook Store I Just Don't Know Where To Begin I Need Information On Vendors Etc.?

I would like to open a scrapbook store I just don't know where to begin I need information on vendors etc.? - scrapbook vendors

I may add - for each of the fairs and congresses, the scrapbooks are invited. (if a scrapbook store in your area know about them) and Google. Note, however, that many scrapbook stores (have) 85% of them operate on a trade is hindered by places like Target, Michaels, Joanne, etc. There are still some packages do not replace more traditional digital scrap booking and other major Web sites online (check out "for a year scrapmytrip.com not) their research and in this concern.

3 comments:

sbinlb said...

I am a big fan of online shopping, but when it comes, scrapbooking, how people touch and feel. I tried to buy aa personal digital punch the other day and gave him because I do not want to pay so much money, you will not be refunded and the only place where I bought utube to work before I could see was.
Although more expensive, although brick and can store Mortor better for the end.

The Craft & Hobby Association (www.cha.org) is the leading trade group for the book industry. They have a network of information and materials.

So join Count Me www.countmein.org) in (. It is a community free of small businesses, especially for women. It has lots of information to help you get started.

eryca k said...

You must be an online shop. Try the manufacturers of the products you want.

eryca k said...

You must be an online shop. Try the manufacturers of the products you want.

Post a Comment